Monday, September 25, 2006

oh oh oh

tonite is the premier of Heros on NBC.....

really looking forward to that....

couple highlights from this here blog...

First Post

First Comment
( who woulda thunk )

First time I was quoted approvingly: ( and last heh )
**
At 9:37 AM, BadBlood said…

"I know if the flop is gay, it will end up costing me more than I care to pay"

That's classic stuff right there :)
**

that's it... maybe will look for more later doubt it, but, ya never know...

got my car back finally... finished with therapy and finished with medical...
meaning, the accident from july 31 is entering yet another phase...

Amazing Race was not watched as usual last night, due to Extreme Makeover, Home Edition catching my attention first... I kept flipping back and forth, missing something from each show, making neither one all that great an experience....

( I don't do TIVO and my VCR just isn't recording like it used to )

But, my pick of Peter & Sarah ended up and first place this last leg.. go team go!

peace