Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stepping up

Some moron left a huge comment about something or the other... I had to delete the post and redo it.. I just couldn't find anyway to delete comments... which, if there is not a way, is darn right silly.. anyway,, I copied my text, made another entry, and then deleted the original...

But, now, today.. I have something to say.. or rather, something to type about.. its probaly only important to me, but, thats ok.

I have made a huge decision and started the process of buying a home. originally, I had planned on a rent to own deal with a manufactured home community.. but, decided, if I am going to pay that much money each month, it should be a home... a real home, and not only that, a new home.. I applied online to a couple well known realtors in the area, for pre qualification. One called me and said that I prequalified... Now, I am not sure what it actually takes to prequalify, but, it certainly can not be too much, considering my credit rating...

I was able, with the prequalification, to pick a lot, a floorplan, siding, colors, and such.. and sign a crap load of paperwork.... but, I still need to clear the actual loan application process.. which, to be honest, I don't think any bank in the world will be willing to give that kind of moola...

I am still gonna go thru the process tho.. if worst comes to worst, meaning, if I can't get a house, I will still move, only it will be to a bigger apartment ( with a washer/dryer ).

Needless to say, I am rather excited.. altho, I really should try not to be... if all goes well... I should be able to move in my new home, this coming August... if not, well, then I'll be be moving end of March....

So, Hiro found out his father is not who thought he was... and Claire, who has known for sometime her father is not who he appears to be, has found her mother... incase you missed it last night.. George Takei, you know, Sulu, showed up at the end of Heroes last night... and he didn't look too happy... ( that reminds me, the name of the street my home is going to be built on, is Enterprise... the neighborhood has a NASA theme for the street names ).

Prison Break was phenomenal as usual... they don't make them much better than this, least not on network television....

Well, I had to turn on comment moderation, due to the last one to comment.. so, I am sorry for all you regular commentors... but, I know have to screen my fan mail...

;)

peace

No comments: